Topic 4: Write about your favorite means of transportation.

 Hello I'm back. Our topic today is favorite means of transportation. Everyone will have a favorite means of transportation and so do I. First of all, the means of transport I use to go to school is a motorbike. Riding a motorbike doesn't take too long. Travel time is about 15 minutes. If traffic jams, it takes 30 minutes or more. As well as going to school, I also go out by motorbike. Departure time depends on the destination. I don't take the bus because I get bus sick or car sick. I often drive a motorbike. 


My problem when driving is crossing the street and turning, What I like about riding a motorbike is breathing the outside air and the wind and the disadvantages of motorbikes are broken motorbikes and polluted air. 

If I could travel, I would choose to go back to my hometown and I would go with my family. I plan to go by plane because it will be faster. The plane ride back home will take 2 or 3 hours fromtakeoff. Flying is quite expensive for me because I buy round trips. No matter what means of transport you take, it doesn't matter as long as you feel comfortable with it. Thanks for read my blog

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

TOPIC 1: Fitness and eating habits

Topic 3: Write about your personal dress code.

TOPIC 2: Write about your most recent vacation.