Topic 3: Write about your personal dress code.

Everyone has their own dress code, me too. Some people have conservative dress rules, while others have loose dress rules. 

Today we're going to talk about my dress code. Frist, talk about what do i usually wear to school?. I usually wear classic clothes to school because I don't want to be too picky when I go to school. I have to wear school uniform, I feel is normal when I wear that. 


Next is what I wear to cinema is a Hawaii shirt and Kaki pant. I don't think I can give advice on what clothes should wear or what shouldn't wear because everyone has their own opinion and dress code. I have never wear  croptops and princess dresses. When I wear formal clothes I feel like I experience luxury. I often buy clothes at the supermarket or on sales apps.

 I don't often buy clothes. That's all my dress code, it's nothing special but I want comfort over formality



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

TOPIC 1: Fitness and eating habits

TOPIC 2: Write about your most recent vacation.